• Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon

© 2018 by The Disability Network.

Communication Workgroup Update

March 6, 2018

 

We had TDN's Communication Workgroup Meeting on March 2nd and below is a summary of the discussion and the resulting action items.

 

Present: Brett Smith, Traci Pigott

 

Workgroup Purpose: to determine the next steps for the remaining items resulting for Q4 2017 communication survey to improve TDN internal communications.

 

Items and discussion:

  1. More frequent but shorter staff meetings- this item has been completed

  2. Take the last 15 minutes each day to check emails

    1. Group determined this would be an accountability expectation between employee and direct supervisor.

    2. Will Forward recommendation to those in a supervisory position

  3. Staff spend 30 minutes to an hour shadowing other staff so they know what their positions are really like

    1. Exploring potential of creating videos that detail team roles for team members to watch and access at any time

    2. Develop a written companion to the videos for accessibility and easy reference

  4. Complete the employee only area so there is a bulletin board for internal news

    1. this item has been completed but suggested adopting a color code for the calendar to identify which are TDN hosted events and which are community.

  5. TDN App

    1. Need more information to proceed with decision

    2. Develop survey to gather input as to what would a TDN app look like, purpose, etc.

  6. Asking staff for more feedback on the things we are changing or doing

    1. Need more information to proceed with decision

    2. Develop 5Ws survey to gather input on eliciting feedback from team members

 

Action Items:

  1. Forward recommendation to supervisors regarding email accountability (item #2)- Brett

  2. Exploring potential of creating videos that detail team roles for team members to watch and access at any time (item #3)- Brett & Traci

  3. adopting a color code for the calendar to identify which are TDN hosted events and which are community. (item #4)- Traci

  4. Develop survey to gather input as to what would a TDN app look like, purpose, etc. (item #5)- Traci

  5. Develop 5Ws survey to gather input on eliciting feedback from team members (item #6)- Brett

 

Action items update due: March 16, 2018

 

 

 

 

Please reload

Recent Posts

November 13, 2018

October 23, 2018

July 10, 2018

June 13, 2018

Please reload

Archive
Please reload

Search
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square